donderdag 24 november 2011

Chaos Wolves Logo!

A short post!
My good friend the keeper made me a new logo! For my Chaos Wolves! And I like it alot!
Lord Wodan Rules!

Yes indeed this is the khorne logo with logan grimnar his wolf. A nice mix to represent the Army I have next in my mind. The only thing I'm not sure about is the army I'm gonna built. A drop pod terminator army with long fangs? A solid mix or rhino's, rune priests, long fangs and thunderwolves?
About my Blood Angels I'm about 80% sure... Or not at all! Thinking about adding some Rhino's...
So yeah have to think about this for a long time to come...

Ooh and before I forget! I'm gonna built something special about my Rhino's. Not sure if I will let it print 3D. But this is one hint:

Model Painted and Built by Subtle Discord

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten