vrijdag 2 september 2011

Space Wolves Kill Team

So in the Albion they are doing a Kill Team campagin / Kill Team Cup.
I'm going to do Space Wolves Kill Team List. If found this list for Kill Team 200 pts of Space Wolves
  • Lone Wolf, TDA, Frost Axe, Melta Bombs - Furious charge
  • Grey Hunter with Plasma Gun - Stealth
  • Grey Hunter with Plasma Pistol - Feel No pain
  • Grey Hunter with x 4, stock standard
Then I started thinking. A Thunderwolf with Feel No Pain? 2 wounds, 4 attacks, 3+ save?
I came up with this:
  • 1 Lone Wolf, TDA, Frost Axe, Melta Bombs - Furious charge
  • 1 Grey Hunter with Plasma Gun - Stealth
  • 1 Thunderwolf , stock standard, Melta Bombs - Feel No Pain
  • Grey Hunter with x 4, stock standard
Gonna see if the judge goes okay with the list with the thunderwolf. Otherwhise gonna fix me a juggernaut to make a thunderwolves. Since all the models need to be painted and I have a month half to go.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten