maandag 8 augustus 2011

Fantasy is whispering...

to built an army for Storm Of Magic! Cause damn those models look nice!
With alliances you can make between Empire and Chaos. This seems so tempting to do...
And with the Zombie dragon + Manticore models out...

Image from Games workshop
I would built an Beastmen army! There alliance would be Chaos Daemons. This for the Bloodchrushers and Bloodletters... I don't know how to play fantasy. The only thing I know is that you need alot and alot of beastmen to make a horde! Will I make myself such an army? Maybe someday I will do this. After everything else is painted. That means Nurgle Angels, Warmachine, Space Hulk...

Image from Games Workshop


Kinda have the feeling my girlfriend is gonna kill me if make another army. So lets wait a few months before doing this.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten