dinsdag 2 december 2014

Warpstorm & T-Day



If been quiet for some time, because I had no time to post and nothing special happened. 
I'm excited about Star Wars Episode VII, Blood Angels, my wedding,...

Yeah Sith Elsa

Only thing if been doing is magnetize my plague drones and did Warhammer 40k, 2 weekends in a row! One was Tournament and another was a Trainings day. Next Saturday theirs also a trainings day. From then on it relaxes a bit and I can help my mate renovate his house.


So Warpstorm 8! I remember when I went with Blood Angels all jump pack marines. Boy was that fun! This time I went with Chaos Daemons. Played a triple screamer army, fatey and a bunch of heralds. First game was against Kobe! With the same list as mine… So the battle was going to be decided who fails his grimoire roll. Guess who did that? Me of course!! So Kobe won the battle 16-8. Because it was a cat and mouse game. And since I failed my roll I had to move back and hide for a turn.
Next battle ended also real funny… It was against a classic bike marine army with a Knight. And you have to kill the two most expensive models. This ended with a draw… He had first blood, I got line breaker none of us had slay the world. Neither did we both kill each other most expensive models. So balls! Because he only had his command squad and his two models left… Ooh well it is a dice game! But I killed a knight! Moral Victory!


Third Game was against Necrons, 1 doomsytche, 2 nightsychtes with deathmarks, 2 Annibarges, ghosts’ arks... The standard Necron army now a days.  Every turn we could score points if we were close to an objective. I had first turn but he seized. Funny thing was he couldn’t reach me… he had placed his Barges out of range. So I moved and turbo boosted close to his Barges. The other part of my army scored points. Quickly I scored points like that. His flyers did came up together so that was a lucky thing for me. Battle ended bloody tough. He had killed my grimoire dude, so no more 2++. Still had a fun game but he couldn’t stop any psychic power so he was a bit bummed out and I felt  a bad. Maybe also because this was my first game I 24-0 someone.

Last trainings day was in Bruges and I started good ended badly First battle was against Jasper with his Orks. We played only 3 turns but with Orks what did you expect (just kidding). We did some things a new. I made some mistakes as did Jasper. We were there to learn so chill. They advised him to place his first ork unit in one big line across the board. So he did that. I killed 10 of the orks with flickering fire and the assaulted time. I moved my screamerstar in front of his nose. Because he couldn’t assault me. The game ended 9 -11 in Jasper his favor. If we played two more turns I would killed everything. Would have been 20-0 for me then.
Magnets baby!


I knew battle two would be a problem. I played against Marc; he had Imperial guard with lots of shots and templates! DAMN! So I got the advice of Tom A. to deploy my Fateweaver in on corner and spread out every herald in on the side of the board. That did work! Marc only killed 4 screamers or so in his shooting phase. I also rolled good tough… This battle was settled really quickly when Marc killed my grimoire dude and I started rolling bad. It’s a dice game! In it ended with 16-4 Marc. Only thing that would have changed the game was if he killed Fateweaver, which he did. So the game would end 17-3 in Marc his favor.





At the end of the post I want to honor my great grandmother on my dad’s side who would have been 96years old, yesterday, and my grandfather on my mother’s side who past away 6years ago today.



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten