What can I say? Blood Angels got me excited until I’ve read the rumors…
|Wooohoo! Was my first taught when I saw them on the White Dwarf|
Really I’m disappointed games workshop! I had a shitload of marines with jump packs and I was hoping to have jumping marine army again. Well luckily I magnetized every single marine so I can swap between backpack & jump pack.
- Death Company is now elite as is DC dreadnought
- Bah don't like this! Its gonna be crowded in there! (way to much in that slot)
- Predator Baal is Heavy Support
- Sad about, but i'm ok with it. (I don't have any so I'm fine)
- Librarian Dreadnought is HQ
- Mephiston is HQ and IC
- Guess who's gonna be field alot now (his gonna rule!)
- Dante and Gabriel Seth are Lords of War
- All units have now Furious Charge
- Okay, can be promising (+1 S on the charge)
- Only troop choices are Tactical squads and scouts.
- Bloody hell! Lots of people cursing because of this... ME included!
- The Jump pack armies where THE style of BLOOD ANGELS
- Sanguinary Priests costs about the same as a Wyvern, are HQ, and units they joins get +1WS and FnP. The are IC btw
- 65 points for this dude? Hopefully you can take them 1-3 again. They can take a bike so I predict we will see them alot in Biker armies
- Vehicle Type Fast vehicles are: Rhinos, Razorbacks and Baal Predators. Standard Predators can buy the Fast upgrade.
- Okay some things changed here. Vindicator not being fast, no more land raiders for everyone....
Mandatory 1 HQ, 1 Elite, 2 Troops
Optional: as usual, but 3 additional Elite (Total 4)
Special rule: +1I when charging, all the army, any turn always on?
- This!! Is gonna be fun!!
|*sigh* Games Workshop what did you do?|
I'll let the book decide if I'm gonna play the Angels again... I'll see sunday! Then the problem will be... Do I keep playing Nurgle Angels or go Black Templar upgrade style?