maandag 15 december 2014

Almost vacation time!


"I feel a disturbance in the force"



So I painted, built some models and I watched some movies last weekend! That means I got some stuff done! Also cooked a bit but that’s beyond the point.
I got the Blood Angels codex and damned! Sanguinary Priests aren’t like I hoped they would be. Knew there would be catch… Only Blood Angels units from the Codex can get the + 1 WS… Ooh well… I still think it would make good allies with Space Wolves… I would take Space Wolves as main then and Blood Angels as allies. 


“Chaos Twilight”
HQ:
Wolf Lord on Thunderwolf with Powers Fist and Stormshield  and the Wulfen Stone
Wolf Priest on a bike
Elite:
2x Iron Priests on a Thunderwolf with 3 Cyborg Wolves.
Troops:
2 units of 10 grey hunters.  1 rhino, (the other one gets a fast rhino from Blood Angels)
Fast Attack:
2x 5 Thunderwolves Cavalry. With a power fist or so in the in the unit.
Allies:
HQ:
Sanguinary Priests on a bike,
Troops:
2 tactical squads in rhino’s
Fast Attack:
1 Rhino.


That’s the main thought. Its needs some tweaking but we will see where we go with it.Enough talk. Here come the pictures!


Plague Drones squad 1
Plague Drones squad 2
Beast of Nurgle
9 Screamers of Tzeentch
Kairos Discord Fateweaver





If you need to do an exorcism. You're welcome!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten