dinsdag 17 februari 2015

The Boar against the Eagle!

No I'm not drunk!
So it was a extra-long weekend! First I went to a Sabaton concert with friends. Then Saturday a trip to the Ardennes and Sunday relaxing baby drink. Saw Guardians of the Galaxy, was psyked about the movie and still glad that I saw it. I am Groot!
Monday we got the invitations to the wedding so relax! And a relaxing Tuesday with some painting and stuff.


Space Hulk done!
Only Librarian & Broodlord to do!
Some yellow dudes
So I started on my 30k army, Imperial Fists!



First Imperial Fist dudes!
Wip Contemptor with magnets
Praetor Wip

Pew Pew
Built some models:
More Thunderwolves
Found this bad boy
Chaos Cypher for my Nurgle Angels & Khorne Wolves

Little bit of info about the song: Chasseurs Ardennais, an infantry formation of the Belgian Armed Forces that fought in the Battle of Belgium in World War II.After hearing & seeing them again on Friday the 13th I can't wait to see them again!
Now something funny:

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten