donderdag 30 april 2015

White bread weeks



So in Belgium the weeks after marriage are called the witte broodsweken. In English this would the white bread weeks (no idea if this is correct or not, because it sounds way too funny...) or the honeymoon period. I have no clue… Still it was a fun week so far. Sprayed my foot. My lovely wife took care of me!!
Even superhero's get married
I did some painting! Woot! Woot! Got my joker for the tale of 30k back! Huuray!!
First boarding squad
First boarding squad
Second boarding squad
Second boarding squad
Built my stuff for May also! I'm right on time
Hammer Time!
Sort of a Command Squad
Azreael, Chaplain & Cypher
I'm also thinking about taking Space Wolves as Primary and then some other things as allies. Don't know what yet. Going next week to a Dutch Tournament and I'm taking wolves as primary there. Its a funky rulespack and they are alot of Imperial Knights... So long live power fists and thunder hammers!
Will see how it goes! I'm gonna go with Chaos Marines & Daemonkin to GBO because I wanna get the paper for best Chaos Player. Next year will be the year of the Wolf!
Here's to love

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten