vrijdag 31 oktober 2014

Do you hear the voices too?

Because Chaos is calling!


I have decided to join the VIIth Call of Chaos over at The Bolter & Chainsword, vowing to paint 7 units for my Daemon Army!

I Teku answer the Call of Chaos and vow to complete
  • 10 Daemonettes with Icon and Instrument
  • 6 Plague Drones
  • 1 Kairos Fatewaever (converted)
  • 1 Herald of Tzeentch on disc
  • 9 Screamers of Tzeentch
  • 4 Beast of Nurgle
  • 10 Pink Horrors (done)
before January 15th 2015. If I do this successfully I will receive the Mark of Pustulant Glory and continue on the path to ruin. If I fail I’ll wear the Mark of the Lost and I expect no mercy on my soul!

Updates can be found here: http://www.bolterand...-painting-blog/

I sold my soul to chaos!

10 horrors + 5
Complete!
10 Daemonettes & Herald on Disc
Fly my pretty!


And last but not the least! I asked my girlfriend to marry me! And she said yes! So now let the marriage preparing begin!






Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten