zondag 4 maart 2012

Army Idea's, Black Templars and count as Grey Knights

So I finally start redoing my Black Templars! Built a squad and allready start painting them!
Thought of a way to represent the different squads. The pistols and chainswords get a color this time. I did red for the first squad, the next one gets blue and for the last squad I have no idea what color to pick.

First four marines of Red Squad
I'm also thinking about doing an Sanguinary Guard army. Why? Because I wanna do something unqiue. Something that not 50% of the people do. Okay, I'm gonna spam sanguinary guard but not razorback! I'm thinking about adding alot of land speeders but at my local store they say "Just go full out infantary." I Do have to check this 1750pts list! Will update when I test it.

Dante / Blood Wing
Commander Dante
3x Sanguinary Priest with 3x Jump Pack, 3x Infernus Pistol,3x Power Sword
1x Sanguinary Guard with Chapter Banner,3x Infernus Pistol,Power Fist
1x Sanguinary Guard with 1x Infernus Pistol,Power Fist
1x Sanguinary Guard with 1x Infernus Pistol,Power Fist
1x Sanguinary Guard with 1x Infernus Pistol,Power Fist
1x Sanguinary Guard with 3x Plasma Pistol,Power Fist, 
 Last night I also built my third and fourth terminator for my count as Draigo - / Logan Wing.
Left guy can count as Njal Storm Caller / Runepriest. The right guy as an renegade Grey Knight

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten